Getting started with a WordPress site is a matter of weeks. But, once our website begins to grow, that’s when it gets out of hands. This is where businesses that provide the best hosting for WordPress will come in.
Many things go into building a website. From choosing the right theme to installing the appropriate plugins, everything needs to be connected. Our hosting is the servers where your website is seated. The best your hosting is, the faster your website will be. We are all aware of the considerable part speed plays in customer experience with a website. Therefore you must pay the utmost attention to it and get some professional advice before choosing.
Much like everything else, there are many options available when it comes to the best hosting for WordPress. There is no “one size fit all” as the choice is highly dependant on your usage, how much traffic you are getting, how heavy are the files…
To help you with the tiresome work of exploring and choosing the right options, we listed down some service providers that offer the best hosting for WordPress. Enjoy!
Bluehost is one of the most popular and widely used web hosting service providers. To make it simple, WordPress recommends Bluehost (We do too). They provide a close to perfect service for WordPress sites. The sign-up process is straightforward, and once completed, you can get your website live in less than 15 minutes.
Bluehost offers three different pricing plans, so there’s something for just about everyone.
Overall, Bluehost is one of the best in the business. And the services they offer are indeed worth the money.
- Loads super duper fast
- The services are quite affordable
- Promises and delivers outstanding uptime
- Offers great storage capacity
- Doesn’t limit the traffic coming to your website
- The backup options are not the best.
Hostinger unique selling point is their incredible load times and the fact that they provide all their services at very affordable prices. It comes with four different pricing plans, and you can choose whichever one suits your requirement, budget and size of the business.
Hostinger offers some excellent uptime. Their website load times are also pretty outstanding, with as low as 43 milliseconds of response time.
- Amazing uptime most of the times
- The page load time is also pretty great
- It’s very easy to use
- Comes with strong security and privacy options
- There is no cPanel
Liquid Web is for larger enterprises or if you manage multiple websites.
The customer support, all the security settings, and speed are impressive. If you’re a small business, we would suggest you choose some other option as Liquid Web might surpass your needs and possibly even your budget.
- Trusted by many large clients
- Offers high-performance, dedicated servers
- All the security options are very effective
- The customer service is also quite good
- Can be quite expensive, not affordable for everyone
- There is no shared hosting
WP Engine is a great web-hosting service providing one of the best hosting for WordPress.
The prices it offers are not for everyone and so aren’t their services. With high prices come high levels of storage and other facilities that will help you in effectively running large websites. It also promises great speeds and security levels for your server and your website.
So, you can trust WP Engine with all your websites’ needs and be assured that they’ll be there to help you.
- The customer support is top-notch with almost no wait times at the enterprise level
- Everything is very simple
- WP takes care of all the security needs
- Keeps working on improving their already fast server speeds
- For non-enterprise plans, there should be more agents
- There is no DNS Management on the platform
SiteGround is one of the few web hosting services that are recommended and trusted by WordPress. Providing the best hosting for WordPress, SiteGround offers all that you can ever need to run a website efficiently.
SiteGround has three different pricing plans; StartUp, GrowBig and GoGeek. All these three plans are different in the number of services they offer depending upon the size of your company. It provides automatic updates; it has a knowledge support and runs free daily backups as well.
- Offers free daily backups
- Their server response times are fast, all over the world
- Outstanding uptime
- Recommended by WordPress
- All the plans offer limited resources
- The prices for renewing services are relatively high
FlyWheel is a great web hosting service provider for WordPress that lays more focus on agencies and freelancers. If you have a business where you build sites for clients, you should get in touch with FlyWheel. Their starting prices are considerably low compared to others, and their services are pretty great as well.
The pricing plans are divided on the number of sites. There are three plans for a single site and then three other price plans for multiple sites, giving you a lot of price options to choose from.
Moreover, it also gives you a 14 days free trial period where you can update content on your demo website and see how it goes.
- Makes use of cloud-based infrastructure to ensure high performance of websites
- Has about ten different data centres spread all over the world
- Offers several affordable hosting plans
- Also provides 30 days money-back guarantee
- Doesn’t come with built-in Git deployment
- You can install SSL certificates but can’t buy them
Kinsta can be a good alternative to WPEngine. It offers almost the same features and a similar pricing structure.
One thing Kinsta can surely handle is growing volumes of traffic so you won’t ever have to worry about switching once your website starts growing.
Most of the features in each pricing plan remain the same. The prices increase based on the traffic you get to your site, which is an interesting approach.
- The page load speed is crazy fast
- It’s based on cloud-infrastructure
- Kinsta guarantees 99.9% of uptime
- The technical support is also very great
- The prices won’t be affordable for everyone
- Doesn’t offer email hosting
InMotion targets almost all business sizes with its six different pricing plans. It might take you some time to realize which plan is the best for you, but you can always upgrade and downgrade.
The lowest price point package offers all the great necessary features, along with a large storage capacity. If you upgrade, you will get some extra features like premium themes, dedicated IPs and many other things.
All in all, InMotion Hosting is great at what it does, and you can really benefit from their services.
- Offers amazing, unparalleled speeds
- Comes with a premium site builder known as Bold Grid
- Offers free domains
- 90 days of free money-back guarantee
- The checkout process isn’t quite smooth
- There are no data centres in Asia
DreamHost is also one of the most popular web hosting service providers. They are also endorsed by WordPress itself.
It offers great features with an easy and straightforward sign-up process. The installation is also effortless and happens in just a single click. Moreover, they also have nice customer service that is available for your help at all times.
- Offers unlimited storage data
- One-click installation of software
- Guarantee 100% uptime
- Features a WordPress website builder
- Many features cost extra money
- Sometimes the wait time on live chat is long
If you successfully want to run a great website, then it is highly advised that you invest in the right web hosting service provider. With our list of the best hosting for WordPress, you can kickstart a tremendous journey for your site.
Sharing this post is caring ❤️