Marketing agencies are a mixture of a lot of different teams including graphic design, social media, SEO, Account Management and Web Development. With so many teams working together to deliver projects for numerous clients, all the tasks can get out of hand. Since agencies also have to keep the internal and external stakeholders updated with all that’s happening, doing and then documenting the tasks can take a lot of time and effort. This is where the best project management tools for marketing agencies come in.
To keep the tasks aligned and accessible by everyone who’s working on them, there are many project management tools that marketing agencies can and should use. With these tools, you can keep an accurate track of the projects, their budgets, their priority and information about the teams working on them.
Moreover, what’s even more feasible is that every person working on the projects can update their tasks and duties that they’ve performed on the tool as well.
Now that we’ve mentioned what a project management tool can do for a marketing agency let us now look at the options.
This way, you’ll have a clear idea as to what to expect from your desired tool and how it will benefit you. So read ahead.
Toggl Plan is one of the best project management tools for marketing agencies. With this tool, you can easily keep track of your team and the projects that they’re working on.
It allows managers to set milestones for individual team members, so they know exactly what they have to achieve. This also improves cost efficiency and resource allocation.
Toggl Plan also offers full integration with all the other project management tools like Basecamp or Trello. Overall, Toggl Plan is a great choice for your marketing agency.
- It’s effortless to use and learn
- Has a colourful display for easy project differentiation
- Makes assigning tasks very easy and timeless
- Integrates well with other tools
- Doesn’t have many advanced features as other tools
- The free version doesn’t have all the necessary features
Basecamp is one of the most popular project management tools out there. It comes with some great project management features that will make any manager’s life much easier.
Moreover, it will also improve team coordination and delivery times.
Basecamp allows managers to assign tasks to each team member with just one click. Being on the member’s end, you will receive an email as a reminder with the project’s due date and details.
Basecamp is a sophisticated tool allowing you to track the progress of your teams and keeping everything aligned.
- The user interface is intuitive and very useful
- There’s no need to hire a professional to run the platform
- Creating tasks and assigning them is very simple
- Easily integrates with emails
- Doesn’t have any customization options about the aesthetics and looks
If you are looking for a project management tool which is highly customizable and offers excellent business tracking? QuickBase might just be exactly what you need. This tool can integrate with a lot of different software, allowing you to create data tables and graphs according to your project’s needs.
QuickBase has many fully automated features. It gives you ample amount of time to focus on performing tasks rather than assigning them or fixing petty project management issues.
You can easily assign tasks to your team members, and with the help of the detailed analytics the software offers, you can create reports and identify areas where your team might be lacking.
To sum up, QuickBase is a highly professional tool that makes the task of managing teams and projects super fast and easy.
- You can set the amount of control each user have
- Everything can be made accessible to everyone
- The overall interface is easy to understand
- Offers great analytics and insights
- Can be quite expensive for smaller companies
- The free version doesn’t have too many features
Monday.com has simplified the whole process of managing projects and working on them. With this project management tool, you can specify the task that you’re working on and at what stage you currently are. With just two clicks, you just made reporting much easier.
When you complete tasks or update the task status, you will be notified with how much of the job is left and how close you are to the end. This way, you keep getting a clear picture of your end goal, which improves productivity and increases motivation.
- You can easily set and update the priorities of the tasks
- Allows you to update the task status
- Managers can assign tasks very easily
- Has a simple design and layout
- There is no option for creating subtasks
- The free version has some limitations
Clarizen is one of the best project management tools that your marketing agency can make use of. This tool was specially designed to cater to big businesses who have a ton of projects running simultaneously.
The software comes with a large number of customization options as well as features that will help you in improving your company’s project and team management.
With unlimited restrictions, Clarizen gives you the freedom to assign and work on your projects whichever way you want. On their dashboard, you will find a large number of important insights beneficial for creating reports, taking decisions and managing the workforce.
- Offers real-time updates
- Offers a simple and intuitive user experience
- You can add collaborative notes and mention specific members
- Lets you forecast the future workloads
- You can’t convert the analytics dashboard into a PDF
- Some automated features might come off as too automated
Although their main focus and services are based for bigger companies they do have some affordable plans for small businesses as well. The security features that Wrike offers are pretty amazing, and that is the reason why they have several big clients on their list like Google or Jaguar.
For a small business, Wrike’s services can be of great help because they have features like Gantt Charts, customizable dashboards and charts showing exact workload divisions.
Overall, Wrike is a handy project management tool and can greatly benefit your business.
- The user interface is very intuitive and simple
- Navigation across the tool is also quite easy to understand
- The security features are pretty great
- Trusted by many giant companies
- Complaints about companies having issues with the initial setup of the tool
- Some payments require third-party involvements
ProWorkflow is a great project and team management tool that will easily take away all your worries related to the workflow and managing of tasks and teams. As the name itself suggests, the company lays a lot of focus on making sure that their tool helps in managing deadlines, assigning tasks, etc.
ProWorkflow offers all the features that would be required to ensure a good workflow of the tasks happening inside the company. Managers can review timelines in real-time and get all the data for future forecasting and analysis.
- The customer support team is great
- Provides amazing data security options
- Aligns all the tasks and workload uniformly
- You can extract all the necessary insights
- Reports aren’t too customizable
- If you want something highly customizable you’ll have to make it manually
Asana main advantage would be it’s easy to use interface. It has a drag and drop outlay where you can quickly move around all the tasks. You can also very easily make amends, delete or share the tasks with your team members in just a few clicks.
Asana makes uses of colour codes to differentiate teams or to track their deadlines. Asana is a great project management tool that can help you streamline your processes.
- Comes with separate chat boxes for every task so all the members can communicate easily
- The interface is clean and simple
- Projects can be broken down according to teams and several other categories
- Features a simple drag and drop layout
- You cannot set the priority levels on tasks
- New users might find it a little confusing to use initially
Zoho Projects is easily one of the best project management tools. This tool will make any project manager’s life a whole lot easier with its features. Managers can easily make task lists and set milestones for every individual to achieve.
Moreover, managers can also keep full track of the performance of their team members. Finally, they can easily extract different kinds of charts and reports to ensure that everything is being done according to the plans.
- Projects can be displayed in different view options
- Numerous types of reports can be extracted
- Managers can set milestones for each individual
- The pricing is quite decent
- Complaints about issues in navigation on the platform
- Can take some time to understand how the tool works fully
Keeping track of all the projects and making sure that all the deadlines are met accordingly is very important to ensure a company’s success. We hope that the list of our best project management tools will help you in finding the best fit for your organization.
- 7 Best Chat Plugins
- 6 Best Email Marketing Platforms
- Best WordPress Themes For 2021
- 9 Best Hosting For WordPress
- 9 Best Online Store Plugins
- 8 Best Security Plugins
- 7 Best WordPress Forms Plugins
- 9 Best WordPress Page Builders
Sharing this post is caring ❤️