When you’re running a business, you’ll find that there are many ways to grow it online. One of the best of these marketing methods is Email Marketing. Email Marketing has been around for a long time, and over the years has become one of the most trusted and popular ways of marketing for businesses. So, let’s find out the best email marketing platforms available to us.
Email marketing involves sending out bulk emails to a list of clients or potential customers. If you have set up the right email marketing campaign, the results you get will be astounding. Email campaigns increase engagement, build customer relationships and grow Top Of Mind Awareness. They also have significant returns on investment and should be part of your plan when you create your website.
But before investing your time and money, you need to know about the best email marketing platforms. Many solutions are offering all kinds of services; from managing your emails subscribers to creating and scheduling campaigns.
To help you make the right choice, we listed the best email marketing platforms to use. In this article, we will be talking about the features of these different platforms and how they can help you grow your business, so keep reading.
The first entry on our list of the best email marketing platforms is Moosend. What we love about Moosend, (That’s what we use in Focus PPC) is the ease of use and the advance targeting options. The software covers a wide variety of different email marketing aspects that your business can make use of.
Once you subscribe to Moosend, you won’t need any designers for your email campaigns. Their editor tool allows you to create email designs effortlessly. They also have several templates that you edit using their drag and drop builder. With its easy interface, you can add CTAs, change colours, add images to your email content and make it look unique.
With your email record and customer data, you can also automatically get the best subject lines, CTAs and links. They also offer A/B Testing so you can carry out a detailed analysis of which campaigns are working and which are not.
To sum up, Moosend is a complete email marketing package, and that is why it is the first one on our list.
- Easy to use interface
- Tons of pre-designed email templates
- Offers A/B Testing for in-depth analysis
- Lets you create and customize emails and their layouts
- They tend to reject your sender easily, and you need to contact their support to get it approved.
Although limited, MailerLite does still offer all the critical tools like landing pages, surveys, automation. For higher personalization, you can also segment your subscribers and create different campaigns for different segments.
- Offers A/B testing for detailed analysis
- Features a drag and drop builder for customization
- Offers various tools related to automation, pop-ups, landing pages and much more
- Has a bunch of different pricing plans
- The text formattings are complex to use
- Picture editing needs several improvements
- Great if you want to build a list from scratch, but imported email addresses often get rejected
ActiveCampaign is also one of the most renowned email marketing service providers in the industry. Their outstanding services have put their name among the top industry leaders of email marketing. For the past 20 years, ActiveCampaign has been providing exceptional email marketing services to giant corporations as well as tiny startups.
One of the best reason to use their email marketing services is the fact that they are super easy to use. It comes with more than 100 email designs to choose from and edit. All these designs are also mobile-optimized, which helps you gain time.
They also allow you to track the results of your campaigns as soon as they start coming in so you can know all about the click-through rates, and which emails are performing the best.
Finally, they have a drag and drop builder, so even newbies can work their way through with comfort.
- Super simple to use drag and drop builder
- Been an industry leader since the last 20 years
- Offers mobile-optimized email designs
- Allows you to track progress in real-time
- The customer service is relatively slow
- Complaints about the UI being confusing
Sendinblue is the third entry on our list of the best email marketing platforms for several reasons. Firstly they offer fully automated email marketing services to all sorts of businesses.
Moreover, unlike many other platforms, they come with a free plan. The free service plan allows you to have unlimited contacts and send out a maximum of 300 emails a day for free. This is super beneficial for startups who are running on a small customer base and budget.
Sendinblue’s email builder is also easy to use as it is a drag and drop builder. You can easily alter your email’s designs according to your company’s image and objective.
Furthermore, they also offer several added services like SMS marketing so that your customers have multiple ways of staying in touch with you.
- Offers a free plan
- Added service of SMS marketing
- Comes with a big email template library
- Features a simple drag and drop builder
- They don’t have a phone customer support service
- Can be very confusing to set up especially for first-timers
AWeber has been in business for the past 20 years, making it one of the oldest and arguably one of the best email marketing platforms out there. AWeber, during their long-run, has provided fantastic email marketing services to all kinds of businesses from all types of industries.
AWeber, unlike many others, is very straightforward. One of the best things about AWeber is that it offers 24/7 live chat as well as email and they have a ton of valuable features that your business can make great use of.
- Offers more than 700 pre-built templates
- Comes with a simple drag and drop email builder
- Offers detailed email analytics
- Integrates with several third-party apps
- Some templates look and feel quite outdated
- A little overpriced compared to other service providers and the features they offer
ConvertKit might not be for everyone, but it created a particular niche it dominates. If you’re looking for attractive designs or drag and drop builder, then ConvertKit isn’t for you. ConvertKit focuses on sales-driven businesses who want to send plain emails that are conversational.
Suppose you need an automated email funnel that is where ConvertKit will come in handy for you. Although it doesn’t have separate lists of contacts and it just lists everyone into one big list, you can still put manual tags on your subscribers.
- Offers great customer experience
- Excellent for creating email funnels
- The single list option makes everything much easier for many users
- Doesn’t have a drag and drop builder
- Doesn’t offer a lot many templates for emails
Email marketing should be a powerful tactic in your business’s success and growth. Therefore, investing in the right service provider is very important. With our list of the best email marketing platforms, you can achieve your business objectives by working with industry leaders.
- 7 Best Chat Plugins
- Best WordPress Themes For 2021
- 9 Best Hosting For WordPress
- 9 Best Online Store Plugins
- 8 Best Security Plugins
- 7 Best WordPress Forms Plugins
Sharing this post is caring ❤️