Having contact forms on your website is one of the most important things to make sure that your visitors stay in touch with you. Contact forms greatly help you in improving your site’s engagement and reducing bounce rate. Moreover, they also greatly help with increasing your conversion rate and they can very easily be made using various WordPress Forms Plugins.
Contact forms basically provide your site visitors a user-friendly and interactive way of providing their information to you. This information can then later be used for telling them about promotions, releasing bulk emails and for newsletters, etc.
On WordPress you will find hundreds of different WordPress Forms Plugins that you can easily choose from. But the main take here, is to pick the one that will give you the best form designs.
Similarly, some WordPress Forms Plugins are better than the others. This high availability of options can create a lot of confusion for users. Therefore, to help you solve this confusion, we will be listing down some of the best WordPress Forms Plugins that you can choose with ease.
We will be talking about the different features that they offer and how these WordPress Forms Plugins can add value as well as style to your overall website’s look. To find out more, read further.
WP Forms is possibly the best WordPress Forms Plugins available today. It is a simple to use, drag and drop form builder that offers a lot of different customizable features. If you need a very basic form then you also have the option of opting for WP Forms Lite. Through WP Forms Lite you can get all the basic form tools which will include things like basic form fields, a confirmation page, email notifications, and a captcha to protect you from spam.
However, if you get the premium version then you will get a ton of different features and forms. Through the premium version, you can get surveys, registration forms, order forms along with payments, forms to upload files and a lot many other options.
Since WP Forms focuses on being super simple and user-friendly, you may not find some complex options that other WordPress Forms Plugins might have. But all in all, WP Forms is an amazing plugin and you can make great use of it.
- Comes with several pre-built form templates
- Premium version has surveys and polls to better analyze your audience
- Multi-layered forms to enhance user experience
- Easy to customize forms
- The prices are a bit high
- Need to have the premium version to use all the features
Formidable Forms is the second addition on our list of the best WordPress Forms Plugins. It offers an advanced way to add forms to your website that will blend in with the site’s overall look and feel. Formidable Forms offers you the ability to create highly interactive and responsive forms that will ensure lower bounce rates and high conversion rates.
Compared to WP Forms, Formidable Forms allows you to create highly technical forms. For example, you can use this plugin to create a GDPR complaint form. In addition to that, you can also create and add complex calculation fields that are required in forms for mortgage applications, loans, etc.
Conclusively, Formidable Forms allow you to create the simplest as well as the most complex of forms according to your website’s purpose. And that is what makes them one of the best WordPress Forms plugins out there.
- Comes with a free lite version to get an idea of the plugin
- You can very simply change the colors, borders, etc. of your forms
- You can also spam protect your forms through this plugin
- Has a drag and drop builder for easy customization
- The free lite version has very limited features
- Might not support third party addons
OptinMonster is also easily one of the best WordPress Forms Plugins. Through this easy to use drag and drop builder you can create highly interactive forms for lead generation and other purposes. Through OptinMonster you can make pop-up forms that add a lot of style to your website and pop-up forms also take less space and make your site look neater.
Through these pop-up forms, you can collect your visitor’s names, email addresses and any other information that you might require. OptinMonster provides a very simple and easy to understand way of creating interactive forms for your website and it can definitely be one of the better choices you make for your site.
- Offers amazing customer service
- The application itself is very easy to use
- Allows you to create design-oriented pop-up forms
- Can integrate with email marketing software
- Embedded forms often don’t load
- Doesn’t offer any internal analytics
4. Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms offers great simplicity when it comes to creating and customizing forms for your website. It also allows you to make use of addons and has a very simple interface. The plugin is also available for free in the WordPress Plugins directory.
Ninja Forms is without a doubt one of the best WordPress Forms Plugins available. Although Ninja Forms is free, you will have to buy a few extensions if you want additional features and want the performance level of WP Forms, etc.
- Very simple to use form builder
- Provides all the basic features that you would need to create interactive forms
- Offers easy integration with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor etc.
- Available for free
- For some added features, you will have to install extensions
- The extensions are not available for free
There’s a good reason for adding Gravity Forms on our list of the best WordPress Forms Plugins. To start off, this visual form comes with a lot of amazing features like save and continue, multi-page forms, and many more. Due to the advanced features, it offers it is one of the best WordPress Forms plugins for the developers. You can learn more about Gravity Forms in our full guide to creating a website.
One biggest drawback of Gravity Forms is the fact that it doesn’t have a free version. But, through Gravity Forms, you can very conveniently build your desired WordPress forms in real-time. And it offers you a very professional yet simple way of making creative forms for your WordPress website.
- You can save forms and continue working on them later
- Allows you to add file upload fields
- Comes with a ton of features
- Can use it on multiple sites
- Doesn’t have a free version
- Complex site navigation and form creation
Caldera Forms is also a free plugin that works as a drag and drop tool to create interactive forms for websites. You can also make sure of several different addons on Caldera Forms. This particular plugin is very popularly used by many users but its free version doesn’t have a nice support. Moreover, although the addons are really nice, they are also quite expensive.
But all in all, Caldera Forms is still one of the best WordPress Forms Plugins out there and you can definitely make great use of it. There are a few drawbacks but the feasibility and features that Caldera Forms offers can make you easily overlook them.
- Comes with many different features
- Offers a wide variety of field types like calculation, radio buttons, dropdowns etc.
- Allows you to create custom WordPress search forms
- Easy to understand and use interface
- Free version doesn’t offer good customer support
- The addons are pretty expensive
If you’re looking for a minimal designed plugin with all the important features then look no further. weForms offers all that and that is why it is one of the best WordPress Forms Plugins and a part of our list. With weForms you get all the possible features you can require for building a form and more.
Out of the many features that it offers, one of the most prominent ones is the one where you can create and add mobile-friendly forms to your WordPress website. Apart from that, it has a very simple to use interface with a drag and drop tool that allows you to create contact and all other types of forms.
You can also add dropdown menus, hidden fields, URLs, and file uploading options to your forms using weForms. All in all, weForms offers one of the best features and customization options to its users. So you should definitely keep this WordPress Forms Plugins in your consideration if you want a good service and a lot of features.
- Follows a single page orientation
- You can create mobile-responsive forms for your website
- Allows you to create campaigns by giving you different control options like user access, addition of starting and ending dates, etc.
- The plugin has a very minimalistic design and look
- Complaints about high website load time on using this plugin
- Complaints about slow customer service
Having forms on your website that work well, are easy to understand and look good will definitely drive up your website conversions by a great number. That is exactly why it is extremely important to invest one of these best WordPress Forms Plugins so that you can keep your visitors engaged and your website growing.
Sharing this post is caring ❤️