A useful contact form is arguably one of the most vital components of your website. A well designed and place Contact form converts 42% more! Most importantly, they can have many more options than just “filling a form”.
Contact forms provide your site visitors with a user-friendly and interactive way of providing their information to you. This information can then later be used for telling them about promotions, releasing bulk emails or newsletters.
There are hundreds of different Forms Plugins, but the main take here is to pick the one that will give you the best conversion rate and design.
This high availability of options can push developers to hesitate which one to pick. Therefore, we selected our top 6 favourite form building plugins.
We will talk about the different features that they offer and how they can add value as well as style to your overall website’s look. To find out more, read further.
WP Forms is possibly the best WordPress Forms Plugins available today. It is a simple to use, drag and drop form builder that offers a lot of different customizable features. If you need a basic form, then you also have the option of opting for WP Forms Lite. With WP Forms Lite, you can get all the elementary elements that make a great form: primary form fields, a confirmation page, email notifications, and a captcha to protect you from spam.
However, if you get the premium version, then you will get a ton of different features and forms. The premium version offers surveys, registration forms, order forms along with payments and a lot many other options.
Since WP Forms focuses on being super user-friendly and straightforward, you will not find some complex options that other WordPress Forms have. But all in all, WP Forms is a fantastic plugin, and you can make great use of it.
- Comes with several pre-built form templates
- Premium version has surveys and polls to analyze your audience better
- Multi-layered forms to enhance the user experience
- Easy to customize forms
- The prices are a bit high
- Need to have the premium version to use all the features
Formidable Forms is the second of our list of the best WordPress Forms Plugins. It offers an advanced way to add forms to your website that will blend in with the site’s overall look and feel. Formidable Forms gives you the ability to create highly interactive and responsive forms that will ensure high conversion rates.
Compared to WP Forms, Formidable Forms allows you to create highly technical forms. For example, you can use this plugin to set up a GDPR compliant form. In addition to that, you can also create and add complex calculation fields that are required for mortgage applications, for example.
Conclusively, Formidable Forms allow you to create the simplest as well as the most complex of forms according to your website’s purpose. And that is what makes them one of the best WordPress Forms plugins out there.
- Comes with a free lite version to get an idea of the plugin
- You can change the colours, borders, etc. of your forms
- You can spam protect your forms via this plugin
- Has a drag and drop builder for easy customization
- The free lite version has minimal features
- Might not support third-party add-ons
Through this easy to use drag and drop builder, you can create highly interactive forms for lead generation and other purposes. OptinMonster provides an effortless way of creating interactive forms for your website, and it can be one of the best choices you make for your site. OptinMonster allows you to create pop-up forms that add much style to your website and pop-up forms also take less space and make your site looks cleaner.
- Offers amazing customer service
- The application is very easy to use
- Allows you to create design-oriented pop-up forms
- Can integrate with email marketing software
- Embedded forms often don’t load
- Doesn’t offer any internal analytics
Ninja Forms offers great simplicity to create and customize forms for your website. It also allows you to make use of add-ons and has a very simple interface. The plugin is available for free in the WordPress Plugins directory.
Ninja Forms is, without a doubt, one of the best WordPress Forms Plugins available. Although Ninja Forms is free, you will have to buy a few extensions if you want additional features and a higher performance level.
- Simple yet powerful form builder
- Provides all the necessary features that you would need to create interactive forms
- Offers easy integration with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor and some other software
- Available for free
- For some added features, you will have to install paid extensions.
First, this visual form comes with a lot of unique features like save and continue, multi-page forms, and many more. Second, due to its advanced features, it offers it is one of the best WordPress Forms plugins for the developers. You can learn more about Gravity Forms in our full guide to creating a website.
One most significant drawback of Gravity Forms is the fact that it doesn’t have a free version. But, through Gravity Forms, you can very conveniently build your desired WordPress forms in real-time. And it offers you a very professional way of making creative forms for your WordPress website.
- You can save forms and continue working on them later
- Allows you to add file upload fields
- Comes with a ton of features
- Can use it on multiple sites
- Doesn’t have a free version
Caldera Forms is also a free plugin that works as a drag and drop tool to create interactive forms for websites. You can also make use of several different add-ons on Caldera Forms. Many users like this option because of the free version. However, the paid add-ons are pretty expensive.
There are a few drawbacks, but the feasibility and features that Caldera Forms offers can make you easily overlook them.
- Comes with many different features
- Offers a wide variety of field types like calculation, radio buttons, dropdowns etc.
- Allows you to create custom WordPress search forms
- Easy to understand and use interface
- The free version doesn’t offer good customer support
- The add-ons are pretty expensive
If you’re looking for a minimal designed plugin with all the essential features, then look no further. With weForms, you get all the possible features you can require for building a form and more.
For us, it creates the most mobile-friendly forms. It has a very simple interface with a drag and drop tool that allows you to make contact and all other types of forms.
You can also add dropdown menus, hidden fields, URLs, and file uploading options to your forms using weForms. WeForms offers one of the best features and customization options to its users. So you should keep this WordPress Forms Plugins in your consideration if you want a good service and many features.
- Follows a single page orientation
- You can create mobile-responsive forms for your website
- The plugin has a very minimalistic design and look.
- Complaints about high website load time on using this plugin
- Complaints about slow customer service
Having forms on your website that work well, are easy to understand and look good will drive up your website conversions. That is precisely why it is imperative to invest one of these WordPress Forms Plugins.
- 9 best project management tools
- 8 Best Internal Linking Plugins
- 7 best caching plugins
- 8 Best Email List Cleaning Software
- 9 Best Hosting For WordPress
- 9 Best Online Store Plugins
- 8 Best Slider Plugins
- Best Website Builders in 2020
- 8 Best SEO Plugin And Tools For Your Site
Sharing this post is caring ❤️