A Rich snippet is a piece of code written in HTML that shows valuable information and shares it with the users. They are different from normal snippets, as they show additional data between the URL and the description. Furthermore, rich snippets display data in the form of ratings, votes, events, reviews, etc. So, it’s essential to opt for the best WordPress Rich Snippets!
However, this is not the only thing they’re suitable for. The best WordPress rich snippets also contribute to helping search engines determine your website’s type of content. By doing so, search engines can far better understand where and when your content should be displayed. This practice helps in generating a lot of leads and traffic for your website.
Furthermore, with the best WordPress rich snippets, you get a lot of flexibility to customize your content and display it appealingly. You can also easily display your website content on social media pages and make all your website’s useful information stand out.
So, if you’re willing to display extra/valuable information about your site on the search engine then you can do it by using the best WordPress rich snippets. In this article, we will be listing down some of the best WordPress rich snippets that we feel can give your website a higher ranking and a much better look. So read ahead.
1. Schema Pro
The first rich snippet plugin on our list of the best WordPress rich snippets is Schema Pro. Schema Pro offers something for everyone. No matter what type of content you’re uploading, Scheme Pro will have a design element for it. It provides support for content like events, reviews, recipes, and a lot many other things. This means you can easily get your content ranked on search engines and drive traffic.
With the Schema Pro plugin, you can choose different layouts for different pages or opt to run the same snippets on all pages. Schema can also greatly enhance your custom posts and make them look fresh and presentable.
One other great feature that Schema offers is that it lets you make edits very easily. This means that creating a new design is as easy as defining how it should be presented, and Schema will do the rest.
- Offers very affordable prices
- Doesn’t require complex skills to be used
- Easy to set up in just 3 steps
- There is no free version available
- Availability of features can be a bit confusing for new users
The WP SEO Structured Data Schema is also one of the best WordPress rich snippets you can use for your websites. There are 11 different schema types available for you if you’re going with the free version. These schemas consist of blog postings, events, videos, ratings, etc.
With each schema, you get a lot of customization options. Every schema has its unique fields that you can alter according to your content. And you also get the option of adding information about your website, URL, etc., that you want to run across all the content.
You can also add your company’s logo or link your company’s social media profiles. All in all, WP SEO Structured Data Schema offers an excellent way for its users to customize and display content according to their liking.
- Offers around 11 schema types
- Gives a lot of customizable options
- Good customer support service
- Easy to understand the layout
- Some features are only unlocked on buying the premium version
- Might not be the best out there based on features
On our list of the best WordPress rich snippets, the third one is WP Review Pro. Through this particular plugin, you can publish reviews on WordPress websites. One biggest drawback right from the start is the fact that this is a premium service.
But once you’ve got access to it, you can add reviews in no time to any WordPress website layouts. These review boxes can consist of any information that you would like. For example, you can add star ratings, a list of pros and cons, score ratings, and many more. Moreover, you get 16 different templates for the review boxes.
This means that you can easily get your desired review box that goes well with your website.
- Very straightforward to work with
- 16 different templates for review boxes
- Lots of customization freedom and options
- Good customer support service
- The free version hardly comes with many useful features
- The paid version is a little too overpriced
Snip is also one of the most popular and one of the best WordPress rich snippets plugins. It will contribute a lot in making sure that your website ends up in the top searches. This particular plugin makes sure that the search engines know precisely the type of content your website has. This way, search engines will be able to detect your site more efficiently. Efficient detection will automatically lead to higher rankings on different search engines.
When you provide all the information that Snip requires, you increase your content display chances. The plugin also makes sure that it highlights your content so that it looks unique and stands out from the rest. It offers support to all versions, be it free or paid.
Altogether, Snip is one of the best WordPress rich snippets plugins, and you should consider it.
- Free support for all versions
- Helps you in ranking your website higher
- Provides great content customization options
- Automatically alters your content to make sure that it stands out
- Doesn’t have as much popularity as other plugins
- Might not be the best option for big corporate sites
5. WPSSO Core
WPSSO Core might not be the best WordPress rich snippets plugins, but it does serve as a great SEO plugin. Along with that, it also serves the purpose of adding snippets decently. And that is why it has made it to our list.
Upon activation, the plugin will automatically detect your content and create schema markups. To create those markups, it will use information like titles, descriptions, etc.
As long as you’re using the free version, you will face some limitations. For example, you can’t use rich snippets for recipes or reviews, as that is a premium version feature. It might not be the best, but it still serves the purpose and gets the job done.
- Works for SEO and rich snippets
- Automatically creates schemas according to your content
- Integrates well with different third-party plugins
- Gives all the necessary information to search engines and social media platforms
- Most of the features are offered in the premium version
- The starting price is a little expensive
WP Product Review was primarily designed as a review plugin. And without a doubt, it is one of the best WordPress rich snippets plugins out there. This plugin is optimized specifically for product reviews and particularly for Amazon reviews.
What’s great is that this review plugin supports rich snippets, so you can easily provide information like star ratings, images, pros, and cons, etc. WP Product Review will display all that information in an appealing way that will go well with the website’s look. You can also draw comparison tables and make comparisons of different products.
And you also get the option to collect comments and get user reviews, even directly from Amazon.
- Product review plugin that supports rich snippets
- Integrates perfectly with Amazon
- Innovative widget designs
- Can collect user-generated reviews
- The free version doesn’t come with many options
- Can be a bit expensive for startup owners
All in One Schema Rich Snippets is the 7th addition to our list of the best WordPress rich snippets. Schema Pro and this plugin both share the same developers. It is one of the most simple to use plugins, if not the simplest.
From reviews and recipes to products, this plugin supports all the things that you’re used to. However, even with a simple layout, you’ll still find out that it also helps people, events, articles, etc.
It doesn’t automatically add schema markups to your sites, which is a letdown. And if you want to do that, you will have to do the entire task manually. For a more automated experience, you should use the other product from these developers, i.e., Schema Pro.
- Comes completely free
- Very easy to set up and use
- Offers support to almost all rich snippets
- Designed by the developers of Schema Pro
- Falls short on customization options
- Doesn’t have automatic schema markup addition
Having rich snippets on your website is a great way to add texture and various engaging elements to your site as they help your site get higher search engine rankings. The above mentioned rich snippets are some of the best WordPress rich snippets plugins you can get for your website.
- 9 best project management tools
- 8 Best Internal Linking Plugins
- 7 best caching plugins
- 8 Best Email List Cleaning Software
- 9 Best Hosting For WordPress
- 9 Best Online Store Plugins
- 8 Best Slider Plugins
- Best Website Builders in 2020
- 8 Best SEO Plugin And Tools For Your Site
Sharing this post is caring ❤️